Things I Create
- Plugins for Obraz – Obraz is a compact html generator in Python. Helped squash a few bugs, wrote a few custom plugins.
- amc-tool – a tool developed for the AMC hospital in Amsterdam as part of an internship. It converts Dicom RT-plans between Agility and MLCi accelerators. See JavaDoc for documentation.
- sphinx-natbib2 – a fork of sphinx-natbib that fixes an issue with citations inside captions.
- PySPARC – a Python implementation for data acquisition with a HiSPARC DAQ. Helped with performance profiling and wrote the proof of concept from scratch.
- Blog, archive – occasional musings on life, the universe, and everything.
- Photography – check out my photos on Flickr.
Things I Like
Things From The Past
Below a portfolio of website I wrote for myself or for third parties. Apart from design I have a pretty deep experience with Wordpress, as it was the first platform easy to dive in a a coder/designer, while still having a very strong focus on an easy to use backend for regular users, often the providers of content. My Wordpress experience is on webshops, document storage, registration systems, photo albums, and integration of 3rd party RSS. Since a few years I have embraced the static web when possible, including writing custom code to match previously used functionality. You might say it's my hobby ;)